We bring you Equestrian Legends: David Saunders, held the title of head coachman to The Duke of Edinburgh, Royal Mews, Windsor Castle, England and was with Prince Philip from the inception of combined driving. As a member of the Royal Mews he spent 20 years working for the royal family as a coachman. Now a citizen of the United States residing in Florida, Saunders has contributed to the growth of carriage driving worldwide. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 935 – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek, Founder of the Horse Radio Network
- Photo: David Saunders with Prince Philip
- Guest: David Saunders, visit his website and Facebook page.
- Join the Equestrian Legends Facebook Fan Page.
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter