Endurance Day with Karen Chaton features the usual recitation of unusual ride adventures from Karen, rattlesnake school and what to pack on your saddle. Guests joining the show this month include up and coming junior rider Jordan Heald and WEG team member Jeremy Reynolds who just completed the WST 100 mile run – that’ right no horse! Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 950 – Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Pic: Jeremy Reynolds at Tevis 2011, source Reynolds Racing
- Guest: Jordan Heald
- Guest: Jeremy Reynolds
- Upcoming Events: Check out the AERC calendar!
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, Distance Depot, Listeners Like You
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: