The medals have been claimed in London for the Eventing teams and individuals and everybody’s got a most favorite, least favorite and OMG moment. Tune in as the whole HITM team, plus Michelle from TheHorse.com and Canadian Olympic team rider Hawley Bennett weigh in. And just to make sure we widen our focus a little, Dr. Miller talks about Donkey & Mule health issues. Listen in …
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 457 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Back on Track Products
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Hawley Bennett & Ginny, credit Samantha Clark
- Guests: Hawley Bennett & husband Gamal from London
- Segment: Horse & Country TV with Victoria Spicer
- Segment: TheHorse Health Report with Michelle Anderson of TheHorse.com & Dr. Jones from Florida Equine Service.
- Today’s Song: The Colbert Report Stephen takes a Dressage Lesson
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: