Today’s United Mountain Horse Assoic. episode we chat about a variety of disciplines where Mt. Horses excel. First up Robin Tilghman talks about the amazing popularity of ACTHA rides in the gaited community. After the song Peggy Edwards talks about how her Mt. Horses help enrich the lives of kids and adults with disabilities in her Peg’s Therapeutic Ponies program. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 977 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jackie Clark and Glenn the Geek, produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- This episode brought to you by TowPal and United Mountain Horse Assoic.
- Guest: Robin Tilghman from ACTHA
- Song: Like I Would For You by Tiffany Desroisers
- Guest: Peggy Edwards from Peg’s Therapeutic Ponies at Pegasus Stables
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
Download or Subscribe: