RECORDED THURSDAY: Training the young horse is the talk today with Laura Noyes and Ellen Wall. Plus, the news of the week and keeping weight on the older horse. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 473- Show Notes and Links:
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, visit her website at Maplecrest Farm or on Facebook and Phillip Parkes of Phillip Parkes Equestrian
- Photo: Laura Noyes, credit Phelps Photos
- Guest: Laura Noyes, a Draper Therapies Sponsored Rider on training young horses.
- Guest: Ellen Wall on her training project
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Equestrian Collections Product of the Week: Healthy Haircare Sunflower Sunscreen
- Check out Fleeceworks new TheraWool saddle pads!
Listen, Download or Subscribe:[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.horsesinthemorning.com/audio/hitmepisode473.mp3]