RECORDED TUESDAY: Alan and Tammy welcome Tom Perini, from Buffalo Gap,Texas to the Western Radio Show. Chef and author of the top selling book Texas Cowboy Cooking, Tom began chuckwagon cooking in 1973 and later opened Perini Ranch Steakhouse in 1983. Perini Ranch Steakhouse was listed in Texas Monthly Magazine’s Bucket List, stating that eating a ribeye at Perini Ranch Steakhouse is something you must do before you die. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 480- Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Alan Moorhead and Tammy Sronce
- Guest: Tom Perini
- Perini Ranch Steak House
- Next time you have a hankerin’ to shop on Amazon.com, stop by the Western Radio Show website, click on the Amazon banner on the left border and shop till you drop. Doesn’t cost you a red cent and helps us keep the lights on at the Horse Radio Network.
- Visit the Western Radio Show Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.horsesinthemorning.com/audio/hitmepisode480.mp3]