On today’s Wacky with or without a Crappy List Wednesday edition headlines and horse adventures abound as our heroic co-hosts blaze through the hot topics of the day. A click or two of training from Shawna and our usual visit from TheHorse.com provides a helpful hearing on anhidrosis. And toss the calorie counting out the window and have a happy Chocolate MilkShake Day everyone. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 486- Show Notes and Links:
- Photo: Gerry Hoover with Boyd Martin’s Olympic saddle pad, thanks Sidelines Magazine
- Guest: Shawna Karrasch, join Shawna’s Facebook page here.
- Segment: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report’s Michelle Anderson talks about Anhidrosis with Dr. Jones from Florida Equine
- Song: A Horse that Can Fly by Templeton Thompson
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Please support today’s sponsor; Fleeceworks. They make these podcasts possible!
Listen, Download or Subscribe:[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.horsesinthemorning.com/audio/hitmepisode486.mp3]