Today Coach Jenn leads a discussion with Shawna Karrasch on blending opperant conditioning with traditional methods. Plus, we take a look at the dumb things people do save money with their horses and TheHorse.com grosses Glenn out with MRSA (flesh eating bacteria). Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 228 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Back on Track Products
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Shawna Karrasch
- Guest: Shawna Karrasch creator of On Target Training, visit Shawna Karrasch’s website.
- Segment: Weekly Horse Health Report with Christy West. Today it’s all about MRSA (flesh eating bacteria).
- Song: Ride My Horse More by Jared Rogerson. Buy Jared’s music here.
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: