On today’s Kentucky Performance Products Freestyle Friday edition first up plenty of fiendishly entertaining horse headlines from far off lands, followed by a visit from the Environmental Police. And not a moment too soon, Really Bad Ads steams into the station with the hilariously demonic degradation of the English language that is online classifieds. Next loosen your belt and pull right into your local donut shop right next to the police cruiser because today is National Cream Filled Donut day. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 488- Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Support our sponsors because they make these podcasts possible! Today’s title sponsor is Kentucky Performance Products.
- Photo: Bad Ad Trailer of the week, thanks Rachael!
- Really Bad Ads: Prize: Fly Armor, winner Brittany
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Other sponsors today include Equi-Tee’s Flex-n-Fork
Download or Subscribe: