Glenn starts the comedic downward spiral of today’s show with a well lubricated Crappy List then horse-y headlines come to the fore. Horse & Country TV provides an awe inspiring conversation about Olympians of all sorts and TheHorse.com covers sarcoids. EEWW. Listen in …
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 491 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Back on Track Products
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Sarcoid
- Crappy List: Amazing Uses For WD-40
- Segment: TheHorse Health Report with Michelle Anderson & Dr. Jones from Florida Equine Veterinary Services
- Segment: Horse & Country TV
- Today’s Song: I Wish I Had a Horse by Mary Ann Kennedy
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Thanks to our segment sponsor Equestrian Collections.
Download or Subscribe: