We step off the work week curb into the weekend super highway with a chat about owning a racehorse, happy habits for horse people and others, and Really Bad Ads gallops by, out of control, to take the checkered flag! Scattered in between, plenty of crazy news! Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 749 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Peformance Products
- Guest: Ian Woolnough, Executive Director of the Virginia Harness Assoic on the Colonial Downs Own a Horse for a Day promotion
- Really Bad Ad Prizes: Horse Grooming Solutions, Canter Lane
- Photo: Glenn the Geek & Dr. Wendy Ying horsing around at the Ringling Circus Museum in Sarasota, FL
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Additional support for this podcast has been provided by: Equiteemfg.com, Road to the Horse 2014
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: