We are thrilled to speak with our hero Erin Bolster about her amazing story saving a young boy from a grizzly bear attack. Plus, TheHorse.com speaks to us about Core and Risk Based Fall Vaccines. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 238 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Back on Track Products
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Erin Bolster and Tonk
- Guest: Erin Bolster and Tonk saved the day on a guided ride for Swan Mountain Outfitters. Hear the story on today’s show.
- Segment: Weekly Horse Health Report with Christy West. Today it’s all about Core and Risk Based Fall Vaccines.
- Song: Things are Hotting Up by the Rigel Band and Shea.
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: