On today’s Back On Track Wednesday edition we have a good, bad, & ugly recap of Jamie’s weekend, followed by the story behind Glenn’s food coma. The Velvet Voice of Horse & Country TV; Victoria Spicer rolls into town with a list of luscious, lascivious, and lovable stories to entertain our equine inclined sensibilities. And as a matter of course TheHorse.com is here with a short course what the course equine of physical therapy is on Weekly Horse Health Report. Lastly, break out your rust breeches and royal blue hunt coat because it’s Wear Something Gaudy Day. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 511 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Back on Track Products
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Dr. Jones from Florida Equine Veterinary Services
- Song: Love Is A Rose by Templeton Thompson
- Segment: Horse & Country TV‘s Weekly Top 5 with Victoria Spicer
- Segment: TheHorse Health Report with TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson & Dr. Jones from Florida Equine Veterinary Services talk about Physical Therapy for horses.
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Thanks to our segment sponsor Promat Stable Comfort.
Download or Subscribe: