RECORDED THURSDAY: We are joined by driver and adventurer Hardy Zantke with the heartwarming story about his grandson and Hardy’s quest to drive a dogsled in the Antarctic. Plus, Susie from the ADS on how special drivers are, Wendy’s holiday gift picks for drivers and Part 4 of the Holiday Helmet Mini Series. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 541 – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Host: Dr. Wendy Ying and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Photo: Hardy Zantke and Finn
- Guest: Hardy Zantke, vote for him today. learn more about Angelman Syndrome here.
- Segment: Susie Koos Acker, Executive Director of the American Driving Society.
- Wendy’s Holiday Gift Pick: My Calendar By Meghan Benge
- Wendy’s Holiday Gift Pick: The Health Ranger Himalayan Salt
- Holiday Helmet Mini Series with Charles Owen and Riders4Helmets.com. Hear all the Holiday Helmet Mini Series episodes here.
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook.
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Please support our sponsors for this episode:
Download or Subscribe: