Dr. Chang of Omega Alpha speaks to us about respiration issues in horses, Jamie and jet clean up over the weekend, nice horse stories and Horse Nation with the fun stories of last week. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 543- Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha Equine – Effective Supplements Through Science
- Photo: Jamie cleans up at the jumping show with jet over the weekend.
- Guest: Dr. Gordon Chang from Omega Alpha Equine talks about respiration.
- Segment: HorseNation.com weekly round up with Leslie Wylie.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Support for this podcast also provided by: Equi-Tee Mfg, Promat Stable Comfort & EZSignsOnline
Listen, Download or Subscribe:[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.horsesinthemorning.com/audio/hitmepisode543.mp3]