Today we have a great time celebrating. Gold Medal Para Equestrians, our adopted Endurance Rider Rachel, the big finishers at Olympia, and the fact that Jon Bon Jovi is still with us. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 297 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Pfizer Animal Health
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Jennifer H. (See host bios.)
- Photo Credit: The Gold United States Para-Equestrian Team (Pictured Left to Right: USEF Director Pam Lane, Chef d’equipe Missy Ransehousen, Rebecca Hart, Erin Alberda, Mary Jordan, and in front is Donna Ponessa)
- Guest: Rachel Shackelford, our adopted endurance rider.
- Guest: Hope Hand, Executive Director of the United States Para Equestrian Association
- Guest: Mary Jordan, Gold medalist from the 2011 Melbourne CPEDI3*
- Segment: Victoria Spicer, Horse & Country TV on Olympia
- Daily Song: Vivid by Shea and the Rigel Band
- Links: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Follow us on Twitter.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.horsesinthemorning.com/audio/hitmepisode297.mp3]