CHA: How to Pick Good Horses and Avoid Burnout, by CHA for Jan 18, 2022
Today we dive into where to find good horses for yourself, your lesson program, or your camp and how to avoid burnout with them during your busy season of riding. Things like take a trail ride for the arena horse, ground work and even a massage might help!
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2852 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Certified Horsemanship Association, Changing Lives Through Safe Experiences with Horses
- Guest: Patty Bogart-Head, Patty Bogart-Head on FB
- Guest: Megan Steele, Flights of Angels Equine Therapy on FB
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Horse Report System & Listeners Like You