Value of Patience, New Age of Horsemanship, Groundwork for Anxious Horse, July 11, 2019 by Horseware
Tips for a horse with anxiety issues, stopping a horse getting his tongue over the bit, and helping a horse who seems to have lost his ‘try’. Guest Megan Warlick talks about taking a whole horse approach to training and the New Age of Horsemanship. Hosted by Mary Kitzmiller.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2223 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Mary Kitzmiller; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Horseware
- Guest: Megan Warlick
- Song: Templeton Thompson
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You