Today’s show features some very sleepy callers; right before we get all of the headlines from across the pond compliments of Horse & Country TV. Templeton Thompson stops by next to give a run down on her upcoming concert tour in and around Arizona. To wrap our Wednesday party for horse people the Horse Health Report by Horse Side Vet Guide features a real hat trick; Dr. Ying helping Jamie figure out her relationship with Jet. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 767 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- EquiteeMfg.com Wheel of Trivia prizes: Enjoy Yums Horse Treats, Burlingham SportsRiser Blocks
- Guest: Templeton Thompson
- Horse Health Report by Horse Side Vet Guide App Dr. Ying covered the 5 Elements in Chinese Medicine
- European Report with Horse & Country TV
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: